Tuesday 3 December 2013

Eggs Galore

The highlight of my mornings used to be home baked bread and a frothy latte. Perhaps a serving of Special K and muesli with milk.... Mmmm, those were the days! Sorry, got distracted. 

Anyway, to wean myself off my morning sugar kicks, I started eating eggs. Boiled eggs, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, poached eggs. And this little number below. 


I call it - *drumroll* - the banana scramble. Sounds bland, looks gross, tastes divine. Here it goes:

Fry bacon, set aside.
Fry some spices in the bacon fat/ some extra ghee/ butter/ coconut oil in pan on low heat (I use cardamom, cinnamon, ginger)
Add 1/2 a banana in slices - fry until mushy
Whisk together 3 eggs and stir into bananas until it all "gels"

Serve with the bacon and some berries if you want to dress it up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment